1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
i forgot my earphones more like throw me off a building
what if people named their kids when they turn 18 so the kid has a name that fits its personality
i am just very uncomfortable with the way i am perceived like there’s a disconnect between my actual identity and the identity ppl assume i have and it makes me uncomfortable and stressed out
- two songs
- two bands
- two actors
- two actresses
- two singers
- two movies
- two books
- two characters
- two ships
- two shows
- two ice cream flavors
- two anything